Friday, March 18, 2011

5QF!

It's 5QF today! I love Fridays...because I love weekends. I took an unannounced blogger vacation because I was trying to not be on the computer as much so I could sleep more. Here it is!


1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?


2. Do you still have your wedding dress?


3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?


4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let them sleep with you when/if you have them?

5. Do you watch late night TV?


1.Have you ever testified in court?
Yes, I actually have, for being in an auto accident when I was 16, and when I had some child support stuff for N. Nothing big or serious, even though being in court can be a little nerve racking because everyone is so serious.

2.Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yes I do. I actually just picked it up from my mom's house. I'm hoping very soon I can have it made into a baptisimal gown for my future children to use and then it can be passed down.

3.Is there a special place you like to go when you are happy/sad/stressed ect.?
When I'm happy I like to be anywhere, especially where ever my family is. When I'm sad, I like my bed, and when I'm stressed I like being in the car. It's soothing.


4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let them sleep with you when/if you have them?
I have kids, and I ABSOLUTELY will not let them sleep with me. I made the mistake of co-sleeping with N. and we are still paying the price for it. He is now four and a half and every night is a struggle to get him to bed. We quit co-sleeping with him when he was two. I do not recommend it to others at all. H. over all doesn't like to fall asleep in our arms, he prefers to be laid down in his crib to fall asleep. Sometime I fall asleep while nursing him in the middle of the night, but he is so restless when he is sleeping with us that I wake up and put him back. It's better for all parties involved.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Sometimes. I really don't like watching t.v. before bed, but sometimes I like to watch Iron Chef, The Colbert Report, or the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

Have fun with 5QF!

No comments:

Post a Comment