Monday, March 28, 2011

Colds and Fevers

Sickness has struck the Wappler household. All of us have got this horrible cold and high fever. I'm pretty sure it came from my dad when N. , H.and I went to visit my parents in Little Falls.

N. came down with it first, the Sunday after visiting my parents. He woke up in the middle of the night with a fever of around 100°. He ended up missing school for two days until Wednesday. On Wednesday I started to run a fever, and feeling pretty poorly. By Thursday, I had what N. had. Now on Saturday night H. started to run a fever. Wth H. though, it was diffrent. Last night he has a fever of 102.5°. He woke up in the middle of the night for a quick nursing, but then he went back to sleep. He must have been not feeling well at all because he went to sleep around 8:00p.m. and didn't wake up until 3:30a.m. and then woke up at 8:00a.m.
As far as what this cold is like...I have had a sore throat for five days, my head feels like it's going to explode, and I'm pretty sure I ruptured my ear drum yesterday. N.'s cough is really wet and productive, mine is dry and barky, and H. doesn't have one(yet). I hope by the end of the week we are all feeling better. I hope no one else comes down with this cold!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Sounds like our house. Hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete