I absolutely cannot wait until this move is over.
Every weekend, we have been driving to my parents house to drop off a load of stuff to put into storage. Every week, between the daily grind, I hardly have enough energy to put pajamas on. I think in Friday night it caught up with my because I had the chills incredibly bad, and felt queasy. I slept horrible, and had a massive headache.
I swear, sometimes life just doesn't want you to go to fast.
Otherwise things around our house are pretty uneventful. I was excited to mow the lawn Friday morning, since it was the first time in two weeks that the sun was shining. I have been researching on putting together a "Home Management Binder", except I think I will label it " My Brain". I can't remember anything lately. Appointments, passwords, work, my to-do list. It just floats away in an unseen wind. So I decided I should organize it all and write it down somewhere. Then I don't have to worry about remember it. I do use a Finance binder for anything that deals with bills, savings, and income, and it is so incredibly convenient to flip to a certain part of the binder and see it all laid out for me. Did I mention that I am a very visual person?
Sam is so close to crawling, or maybe I should say, close to crawling forward? He is eating so much lately, he ate corn pops the other day. He watches anyone eat, and he loves his three meals a day. On the downside to this is I think he might wean early, although he does nurse alot during the night. (Open bar!)
Henry is back home from my parents house. He has already got back to being into everything he isn't suppose to be, and in general just being busy. He learned to count to four, and is really a great big brother. SO great in fact, that when he got into some cupcakes today, he remembered to share. He ate two cupcakes, then gave one to his seven month old baby brother. On the couch.
No big deal though. I'm just happy I'm raising a son that his thoughtful and likes to share.
Noah, on the other hand, has been lying to Matt and I. I don't know what to do about it either. I told Noah yesterday that if he lied to us, that we would take a Skylander away for every lie he told. He started to cry, and I told him that he doesn't have to lose any Skylanders, just make sure to always tell the truth. I told Noah that I lied to my parents a number of times when I was younger, and I really regret it to this day. I said that Nana, Papa, and I were close, and then when I lied I felt not good about myself, and I had to tell lots of lies to cover up the first one I told, like building a snowball, and when they found out, they wouldn't trust me about anything, and that it was hard to have a good relationship with them since they couldn't believe anything I said.
Then today, he lied to Matt. I think tonight I will have to have the talk again with him, so he understands why the Skylander was taken away.
Almost time to sit down to supper though! I hope I can write some more later this week. Enjoy the rest of the (rainy!) week!
OMG, that picture of Sam is The Best. Henry, you little stinker (Hutton would have totally done the same thing - he gave Nolan chewed up baby carrots the other day because I said he couldn't chew a whole one yet.)
ReplyDelete