I keep meaning to do an actual update on what's been happening around here, but I've been so busy it seems that by the time I have a chance in the evening, all I'm ready to do is snooze. I promise an update next week sometime!
Here it is!
1.) What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers?
Flip flops or sandals. It depends. I think sandals rolls off the tongue more easily and readily than flip flops.
2.) Are you a "my
kids can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do
to him first?!" kind of mom?
I definitely am in the second group. I know that my kids can start something pretty easily, and while I trust them, I know that kids see things a little differently than an adult would see the situation.
3.) Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your
husband/significant other?
I would, because my husband is my choice, and I stand by him. I know that he would stand up for me if any of his friends would look down on me, and I think that a good friend actually wouldn't do that. A good friend wouldn't look down on your choice of a husband/significant other, because they would respect your decision.
4.) Biggest pet peeve?
Poor grammar and bad table manners. There is no excuse for either.
5.) What's your favorite take out meal?
Well I live in a very small town, and we only have Subway for take-out...but if I am in the bigger town where we do our grocery shopping, I get Papa Murphy's. I know it technically isn't take-out, but someone else did the majority of preparing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment