| N. on his first day of 1st grade |
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a fireman like dad, and fight fires...and be a forester.
What are you most excited about 1st grade?
To see my friends...and gym and playing on the big kid playground this year.
Are you excited about your new teacher?
Yes!
What are you worried about starting 1st grade?
Nothing. Who is all in my class this year? ( I included this because I think he was worried he wouldn't have any of his friends from last year's class in his classroom.)
I think that N. was pretty excited to start a new school year. I know that he was getting bored, but Matt and I feel sad that he's already in 1st grade. Time goes by so quickly when you become a parent.
| N. in front of the school sign |
Happy First Day, N! I hope it goes well!
ReplyDelete