Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm baaack....


Heeere's blogging!



I'm rejoining the blogging world, since I'm entirely sick of Facebook  So I'm taking a break, and I won't be able to log on until I lose 25 lbs. It's my reward, and Matt changed my password and won't give it back until I lose  the weight. Which I know tomorrow I will think about wanting to check out Facebook. 
I'm also really curious to how much more productive I can be without it. I have a friend due to have her baby at the end of May, and I bought yarn to knit her a baby blanket that I haven't started on yet. So every Thursday night, I'm setting time to blog. I will blog about family, jobs, thoughts, and what ever else might come to mind.
This could also be sort of like a social experiment; How much more productive am I without Facebook. While I do have Instagram and Pintrest, I don't have Twitter. So I'll be blogging at least next Thursday, possibly more this week. I will also be updating my weight loss blog once a week, probably on Mondays when I weigh myself. Talk to you soon readers, Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!! I'm horrible at keeping up with Facebook so I'm looking forward to hearing how you guys are doing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm looking forward to being disconnected from Facebook, and more connected with my family. :)

    ReplyDelete