Five
Question Friday!! 6/22/12
Welcome to Five Question Friday!! You've come to the
right place if you want a fun, easy post or if you've suddenly discovered your
muses are too busy to help you get a post written.
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions
to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK
UP!
1.
What do you keep a stock pile of?
I stock pile toilet paper. Or as it is referred to according to my brother and occasionally my dad "shit tickets" *giggle*. I actually stockpile flour, sugar, peanut butter, paper towels, and bread. These are the things that I know will be used up regardless of what season/holiday/activities are going on, and it's nice to know that I won't be needing to run to the store all the time for that one necessary item.
2. If Ben & Jerry asked you to
invent an ice cream, what would it be?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ripple. It would be called Sympathy Symptoms Alieved.3. How do you blow off steam?
I like to blow off steam by ranting to someone, yard work, and knitting. When I blow off steam, I actually love to do it with my little sister, because we rant and vent while knitting. The more intense I feel abut my rant, that faster I knit. So does she, so sometimes, we have ended up with ridiculously long scarves, or large dishcloths.4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ripple. It would be called Sympathy Symptoms Alieved.3. How do you blow off steam?
I like to blow off steam by ranting to someone, yard work, and knitting. When I blow off steam, I actually love to do it with my little sister, because we rant and vent while knitting. The more intense I feel abut my rant, that faster I knit. So does she, so sometimes, we have ended up with ridiculously long scarves, or large dishcloths.4. What would you do if you had an hour to yourself anywhere within a ten mile radius of your home...no kids, no hubby, just you?
As that I just spent 4 days completely alone, no kids, no husband, I can tell you exactly what I did! I read books, watched movies, went for walks, weeded the garden, cultivated the garden, took a hand clippers to all the long grass growing around the sandbox, garden, swing set, and house; baked a pie, baked muffins, did laundry only ONCE, played solitaire, gave myself a full on pedicure, painted my fingernails, cleaned out the fridge, made myself an amazing supper, made myself a supper of peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich, took long hot baths that weren't interrupted by small children, but was interrupted by a lab trying to drink my bath water, went to bed early every night, woke up at a normal time every morning, took a nap, talked with neighbors, picked green beans, picked berries, and cleaned up the basement. That is what I did.
5.
When you were 16, what was your curfew in the
summertime?
When I was 16, my parents usually let me stay out between 12:00 a.m. Sometimes it was only until 11:30, and other times it was until 12:30. It depended on who I was with and what our plans were I think. They never told me a rhyme to their reason. It was a fair time for a curfew though.

No comments:
Post a Comment