I work at a resort in the Dells. I won't say which one, but I do like working guest services, and I do enjoy my job. The only thing I don't like it perhaps is my sore feet at the end of the day. However, since I work there, one of the perks to the job is to enjoy their seven water parks. There are only certain times and days that employees may enjoy them, but it's encouraged. That way we know what we are talking about when guests ask us about which ones are best for small children, thrill rides, or a relaxing time. So one Wednesday, right after N. got out of school, we headed to the Dells.
 |
| N. operating one of the fountain pumps |
 |
| H. excited to be in the kiddie pool. |
 |
| N. about to go on a slide. |
 |
| H. who just went through a sprayer. |
To say that they boys were excited would be the biggest understatement. We got there, and after a short walk, we were there. We enjoyed lots of slides, sprinklers, and fountains. H. especially liked the jets of fountains, and the slides. N. loved a pool that you could play basketball in, and swim around. It was neat, because it was shaped like a little river! Then we headed over to a water park that had a huge wave pool in it. N. didn't like it as much, since it got water in his face, but H. just loved to sit in the tube and ride the waves. He actually got upset when it stopped. After the water parks, we headed to one of our favorite pizza joints, and ate a good supper, before heading home. It was a wonderful afternoon, and one that I hope to repeat soon!
We cant wait to take the kids to the dells sometime this year, looks like the boys had a blast
ReplyDelete