Thursday, May 24, 2012

5QF

Since I'm starting my blog up again, I figured I would do Five Question Friday. I found this on a blog I read. I love doing this because it's fun and silly, and a great way to get to know people on a really weird level. So here we go!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!



Oh, and remember (pay close attention...this is the important one)...HAVE FUN!


Questions for Friday, May 24th: (Special thanks to Lindsay (@bloggerlinds) from A Dollop of my Life, Anna (@annacdaisy) from The Single Mommy Chronicles, Cate (@RndmCrftyGAGrl) from Random Crafy GA Girl, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and Sandy (@PardonMyDust) from Pardon My Dust for their question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)


1. Are you a napper?
This is like asking my if I breath air. I love napping, more so now that I'm pregnant. Usually though it's frowned upon, so I try to clean something, or do something else to be deemed productive. Even though my wonderful husband understands the need for napping when I'm pregnant. He however, never naps. The whole time we have known each other, he hasn't napped. Once, right after H. was born, he almost napped, but woke up enough that I wouldn't consider a 3 minute stretch of dozing actually count. I wonder how he does it.
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
My favorite subject in school was English and Natural Resource Science. English was fairly easy, as that I love reading, and it's something that just clicks for me. Natural Resource Science was a class that involved going on field trips to cut down buck thorn, saw off lower branches of pine trees to prevent blisterrust and to plant trees. Usually it involved a lot of hiking. I hated and still hate math though.
3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?Sort of. My something borrowed was my grandma M.'s mink stoll, my something old was a pair of argyle socks I wore, and my something new was my earrings, and my something blue was my underwear.


4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer?
Maintain a good garden. I'm hoping sometime before summer ends to go for a visit to my hometown, but I don't plan that far ahead.
5. Ice cream or Popsicles?
I love ice cream, but when it's super hot out,like today, I love Popsicles and freezies. Also Schwans makes Root Beer Float bars. Amazing! Popsicle meets ice cream. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment