My weekly ramble will probably be curtailed this evening, as that I am so tired!
I have called around and am pleased that I have found a few preschools to tour for N. I am thinking N. will go to preschool. It is only a half of a block away, and the school has a speech therapist that could work with Noah on a regular basis. He would go from 8:00a.m.-11:30 a.m. everyday. I am excited to get Noah back into preschool, because he definetly needs the interaction with other children, and needs to be working on his letters, numbers, and word recognition. We still plan on keeping him in preK next year as well.
H. has really started to explore his surroundings and loves to chase us around the house. All that kid likes to do is take baths and chase his family around. And the pets. Can't forget that he loves to chase the pets. He is still pretty cautious about cruising around, has stood alone for a total of three time so far. He still loves to take baths. N. has become really open with H. lately, wanting to play with him, including him and talking with him. H. loves it, and thinks N. is the best thing since sliced bread. H. still is good on staying on schedule, always going down for a nap two hours after he wakes up, waking up around an hour and a half after, to nurse a little and eat some lunch, then an hour or so of play, then it's time for a nap again for about two hours. Another nursing and he's ready to play until dinner time. After dinner is more play, and then it's bedtime at about 8:00p.m. and then he's down for the count until 5:30 a.m. when he nurses, and goes back to sleep until 7:30a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment