I haven't really divulged much about my pregnancy so far. I don't know why this is, but I want to let others know how everything is going, so I will start putting some updates about my pregnancy here.
I can tell you that we are expecting another boy. I crave chocolate pudding, cherry Laffy Taffy's with the sparkles on top, and green olives from Early California. Otherwise I have zero appetite. Everyday I get the taste in my mouth that lets me know I must me eating a roll of newly minted pennies in my sleep. I had morning sickness until about 14 weeks. I still get somewhat nauseous in the evening if I'm tired. Overall, this pregnancy is the hardest I have had in terms of having zero stamina. It doesn't matter if I'm working an 8 hour shift, going for a walk, or cleaning the house. I get tired so quickly.
 |
| 3D U/S of Baby's feet |
 |
| Profile |
 |
| Baby's Head Profile |
I could feel Baby move around 17 and half weeks, but now that I'm almost 20 weeks, I can feel him move every time I sit down. At the ultrasound today, he wouldn't stop moving. The tech tried to get a 3D picture of him, but he wouldn't stay still, and wouldn't keep his hands away from his face. She did manage to get a good one of his feet though. Everything looked really healthy, and my due date is still right at October 15th. Also, I've only gained 8lbs so far. Half way there!
No comments:
Post a Comment