It's here again...Friday!
So here are the questions from Mama M.'s blog...
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! And, most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, February 18Th:
1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
5. What is the best book you have ever read?
1.)Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row? Sometimes I do. It all depends. I usually will wear jeans more than one day in a row, but being a parent of a nine month old means that at some point during the day he slimes me with whatever he had been eating. Usually something orange. So wearing a shirt more than one day in a row is a no-fly zone. I always change socks, usually more than once a day. I love a fresh sock feeling!
2.)If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Probably Madison, WI. It has affordable housing, good schools, a low crime rate, and many opportunities for families to thrive.
3.) Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
I would fly. Point blank. I once took a family vacation with older children when I was 18 to Florida. That drive was hell. Also, I had lived around 8 hours away from my in-laws, and every time we drive with our children it was hell.
4.)What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I'm probably going to scare you...but I do everything. Wash curtains, clean windows, inside and out, mark things for donation, go through dishes to see what we use or don't use, sort through clothes, wash all bedding, spray mattresses with Lysol and flip them, dust everything. I guess just a super deep clean in general. I usually span it out to happen over a week too.
5.)What is the best book you have ever read?
The best book I have ever read? I read to much to answer this question...every book is beautiful and wonderful in it's own special way. This question is like asking me which one of my children are my favorite. I just can't answer. Would I answer John Steinbeck's Cannery Row, where life is ho-hum and relaxed, despite the era of the great depression, or In Cold Blood by Truman Capote, where the unthinkable has happened in a sleepy neighborhood? Or maybe I would say Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the epic ending to a fantastic tale? I simply could not choose amongst all the books I have read.
This is it for 5QF! Time to linky!
No comments:
Post a Comment