So it's that time again...for Five Question Friday! I just love doing theses, and if you want to participate to, the broken link should be fixed now, so we will see :) If not, head on over to to do the 5QF and enter your name into the blogroll.
Questions for Friday, February 24Th:
1. Can you drive a stick shift?
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
4. How do you pamper yourself?
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
.........................................................................
1. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can! Thanks to my husband though...we moved from Little Falls to Grand Rapids...and we had two vehicles but also had a Uhaul. He drove the U-Haul, and I had to drive his car, which was a Ford Focus ZX3 stick shift. I was so nervous, but he was so patient, and I only killed it twice! He was proud of me, and I was proud of me. I love driving sticks, they are so much fun :D
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
I can eat just about anything and not get sick, but I HATE chow mien, and I really can't stand sauerkraut. I can eat lutefisk though...
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
If I know a girl scout, I love to help them out. I love the lemon ones...they are so light and refreshing, but satisfy my sweet tooth.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
I call getting my haircut (even trimmed) pampering myself, since it doesn't happen that often...but really pampering myself? Sometimes I use a pumice stone in the
shower...or shave my legs more than twice a week...I guess I don't really pamper myself to often.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
My nickname is usually Asher. I think I got it from my parents, and it's carried over to Matt using it. My grandpa use to call my Smashleigh...and then when I was 16 I smashed my car, so I lived up to that nickname, or sometimes my dad calls me Smash. It's been a long time though.
I hope this works this time!
I'm an Ashley too (spelled differently) and my nickname is Smash as well. :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete