Yesterday, I was getting ready in the bathroom, and H. crawled into the bathroom. He does this often, following us around the house. He loves getting into his brother's bedroom to play with all of his brother's toys, and going into the bathroom. To yell at his bath tub. This kid seriously loves baths. He cried until I gave him a bath. Then, while in the tub, he insists on drinking the bath water and trying to eat the bubbles. It looks something like this...
N. comes up to me no less than 47 times a day to tell me " mom, I love you" and then always gives me a big smoocharoo. He might become an acrobatic contortionist with all the climbing and squirming he does. He is in constant motion from the time he wakes up to the time he falls asleep. He's smart too. I told him that brown milk comes from brown cows. He told me brown cows make hamburgers, not milk. He likes to tell me, while proposing an idea " How 'bout that mom? How does that sound?" It almost always makes me smile, and can usually make me consent to whatever he wants to do. (Within limits of course). One thing he always asks for is "Pink Milk". The kid will probably never drink white milk again.
I need to go now. I need to play with some kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment